19 Oct 2016
A new beta test release is available for download:
Version 2017.0.0 (build 7011)
The changes in this release include:
- The tree editor no longer allows invalid drag and drop opertaions.
- Improved usability in the object chooser dialog.
- Tools->Restore file selection dialog now supports backups from previous versions.
- Added support for version 6.xx license keys created on or after 1st August 2016.
- Foreground service is now high-dpi aware.
- Client application is now high-dpi aware.
- Setup now forces closure of foreground service if it doesn’t cooperate during an upgrade.
- Fixed an issue where the first log message after restarting PD is lost.
- The Action Group Title property now has a default value.
- The Trigger List Title property can now be edited.
- It is no longer possible to change the name of a standard printer on the tree.
- Refactored and tidied up some loose ends.
Preliminary documentation is now available at www.printdistributor.com/help.