14 November 2016
A new beta test release is available for download:
Version 2017.0 (build 7024)
The biggest change is this version supports all version 6 license codes, if you purchased Print Distributor
after 15th April 2015 then Print Distributor 7 will be a free upgrade.
The changes in this release include:
- Added StripInvalidPathCharacters filter for compatibility with previous versions.
- Added StripSlashes filter for compatibility with previous versions.
- Added FileName filter to extract the file name and extension from a path.
- Added FileNameWithoutExtension filter to extract the file name from a path.
- Fixed an issue where the service would shutdown after 24 days when running under the trial license.
- Foreground service application now has hidden form so it can respond to requests from the restart manager.
- Installer sends shutdown notice to foreground service to stop builds 7004 to 7011.
- Internal build file improvements.
- The beta keycode now expires at the end of January 2017.
- Changed version number format to Major.Minor.Build.
- Version 6 now supports all license codes issued on or after 15th April 2015.
We are still expecting to release the final version on 1st January 2017 however the beta version
will run until the end of January to allow time for switchover.