30 April 2017
We have just released an update to Print Distributor, again this is mainly a bug fix release with a couple of small features.
- The foreground service background window is now created off screen so it doesn’t flicker on startup.
- The foreground service now runs with the STAThread attribute.
- Upgraded dependencies including NUnit, FakeItEasy, Newtonsoft.Json and Scintilla.
- PowerShell scripts now show a meaningful message if the Windows Management Framework is required and missing.
- Added variables YE, MO, DA, HO, MI, SE, WD for compatibility with legacy versions.
- Fix for property grid changes in .Net 4.7 (including Windows Creators Update).
This is a free update for users with license for versions 5.xx, 6.xx and 2017.xx.