16 March 2017
We have just released an update to Print Distributor, this is mainly a bug fix release with a couple of small features.
- The script editor now pops up automatically when you add a Script action.
- Page count is now reflected in any reprinted documents.
- The To, Cc and Bcc fields in the Send Mail action now support template variables.
- Fixed a bug with the document name not being carried through on a reprint.
- Fixed a bug with keycodes with Unicode hyphens instead of ASCII hyphens.
- Fixed positioning of icons in object chooser.
- Fixed vertical positioning of text in object chooser.
- Fixed a deadlock that occured when the license expired and the Windows service was installed.
- The Print Distributor management application now monitors the Print Spooler service and shows an error message if it is not running.
- New printers are now created set to start printing after the whole job is spooled.
- Starting and stopping either service now shows a progress window.
- If setting attributes on a new printer fails it is retried up to five times (the spooler can be slow to recognise the new printer).
- Fixed an issue with Gmail certificates and removed the property “Ignore SSL Errors” from the options.
This is a free update for users with license for versions 5.xx, 6.xx and 2017.xx.