01 Feb 2017
We have just released a small update to Print Distributor 2017 with the following changes:
- Fixed an issue with valid license keys not being accepted.
- Foreground service application icon now set correctly.
- Service shutdown now works if foreground service is running under a different account to manager.
- Removed exception when trying to start foreground service and it is already running under a different account.
- Options now has an entry to control whether the foreground service is set to auto start on login for the current user.
- Tidied the properties on the Document Name trigger for the Accumulate action.
- Fixed some scaling issues on high dpi displays.
- Bi-directional communication is now disabled by default om virtual printers.
- Version 5 keys now supported.
This is a free update for users of version 5.0 onwards, your existing license code will work with this release.